Your exclusive-use wedding venue in Essex.
There is something truly unique about Fennes in Bocking, Essex. With 20 years' experience as a dedicated wedding venue, we have mastered the essence of what makes your perfect day!
Situated in 100 acres of tranquil Essex countryside, Fennes, our beautiful Georgian manor house, is your home for the day, with exclusive use for your wedding or event guaranteed.
The elegant adjoining silk-lined pavilions, with both chandeliers and state of the art starlight ceilings, are the perfect rooms for your wedding breakfast. Our chefs will create a menu tailored to your own specifications served to you and your guests either in the Pavilion, which can accommodate up to 150 wedding guests, or in the Banqueting Hall where we can comfortably seat up to 400 guests. Both these beautiful rooms are licensed for civil ceremonies.
Fennes is one of the only wedding venues in Essex that provide complete exclusivity.
We are just a short distance from the A120, M11, A12 in Bocking in Essex and just 15 miles from Stansted Airport with direct rail links to and from London, making it one of the most accessible wedding venues in Essex.
Why not join us for a corporate occasion? Not only are we one of the county’s finest wedding venues; we offer venues for corporate events, too. Whatever the occasion, you can be sure that we can provide you with an incredible setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this spectacular wedding and event venue in Essex, contact us on 01376 324555 or e-mail email@example.com.
Evening Appointments Available - Wednesday 30th July 2014
Evening Appointments Available 30th July - Please RSVP
Please RSVP to attend
Thank you for everyone at Fennes for creating a seamless wedding day. Everything was perfect and we really appreciated all the little touches that made our day ...
Rebecca Karsa - Married June 2014
We both wanted to thank you personally for playing a special part in making our wedding day so perfect. We could not have asked for more or would change a thi...
Cassie and Dan - Married May 2014
We had an amazing day. Thank you to all the staff for making the day so perfect. All of our guests raved about the venue, the banqueting hall in the evening ...
Ed and Nicky - Married April 2014
We had a wonderful time. We found our Wedding and Event Manager and her team extremely accommodating and helpful. She personally helped us feel at ease and mad...
Mr and Mrs Day - Married April 2014
Would just like to thank you for assisting us in making the day run smoothly. I felt like it was a huge dream come true and could not have asked for it to have...
Gemma and Luke - Married April 2014
- Place your bids now and you could win a wedding at Fennes on the 20th July 2014 Click Here Terms and conditions apply - RT
- Special singer at John and Krissie's wedding today ;) can you guess who this 'Sexxxyyyyy' guy is..? #celebsinger Click Here
- Open Evening Wednesday 14th May 14 from 5:30pm - 8:00pm Take in the breathtaking splendour of the house and grounds.
- What are your thoughts on getting #married a #second time aroundClick Here
- &Where there is love there is life.&Mahatma Gandhi
- 10 must-have #wedding #photosClick Here
- Our amazing #outdoor #wedding ideas. Click Here
- "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." Nicholas Sparks
- Complete the sentence: &When it comes to our #wedding planning, my fiancÃ© has been..."
- "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." William Shakespeare
- A stunning night shot of Fennes bridge. Photo by: David Islip Photography Click Here
- 6 of the most #romantic #wedding #readings from booksClick Here
- Our essential guide of how to get the best out of your #bridal #boutique.Click Here