Your exclusive-use wedding venue in Essex.
There is something truly unique about Fennes in Bocking, Essex. With 20 years' experience as a dedicated wedding venue, we have mastered the essence of what makes your perfect day!
Situated in 100 acres of tranquil Essex countryside, Fennes, our beautiful Georgian manor house, is your home for the day, with exclusive use for your wedding or event guaranteed.
The elegant adjoining silk-lined pavilions, with both chandeliers and state of the art starlight ceilings, are the perfect rooms for your wedding breakfast. Our chefs will create a menu tailored to your own specifications served to you and your guests either in the Pavilion, which can accommodate up to 150 wedding guests, or in the Banqueting Hall where we can comfortably seat up to 400 guests. Both these beautiful rooms are licensed for civil ceremonies.
Fennes is one of the only wedding venues in Essex that provide complete exclusivity.
We are just a short distance from the A120, M11, A12 in Bocking in Essex and just 15 miles from Stansted Airport with direct rail links to and from London, making it one of the most accessible wedding venues in Essex.
Why not join us for a corporate occasion? Not only are we one of the county’s finest wedding venues; we offer venues for corporate events, too. Whatever the occasion, you can be sure that we can provide you with an incredible setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this spectacular wedding and event venue in Essex, contact us on 01376 324555 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fennes Open Evening - Wednesday 11th December 2013
Contact us to see what you can receive if you book your wedding today!
Please call us on 01376 324555 to find out what special offer is behind today's window.....
Our day was perfect from start to finish. The staff were brilliant, totally organised and efficient. The venue gives a fairytale wedding and the bubbles in th...
Nicky & Ronnie Buckingham - Married November 2013
My husband and I have no complaints what so ever and are delighted with the service and treatment received. Our family and guests are all equally as happy and ...
Mr and Mrs Whitlock - Married July 2013
Our day was perfect and could not fault anything. The venue and staff were fantastic and I just wish I could it all over again. Food was amazing and everyone...
Mr and Mrs Farrell - Married May 2013
Our day was PERFECT and we could not fault anything. Venue and staff were fantastic and I just wish I could do it all again. The food was amazing and everyon...
Mr and Mrs Farrell - Married May 2013
Our wedding and events manager was fantastic. All the waiting staff on the day were lovely & friendly. Thank you to all the staff for all their help and m...
Mr & Mrs Brown - Married April 2013
- Looks stunning, so beautiful !! RT @Orchid_Room: Our lovely wedding today at The Fennes, very Winter Wonderland Click Here
- The Worst Wedding Advice Ever: Have you been given any really bad advice, or been told something just plain silly. Tell all !!!
- "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." Antoine de Saint-ExupÃ©ry
- Count Down to Christmas Day 8. Head to our Facebook page to enter todays #Competition !!Click Here
- Diamonds and Pearls: This enchanting look needn't cost the worldClick Here
- Wedding Trends We love: Edible Flowers Click Here
- "When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again." Albert Einstein
- Day 8: What special offer is behind today's window.....CONTACT US TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN RECEIVE IF YOU BOOK YOUR WEDDING TODAY! 01376 324555
- Our Top Tips For Choosing Your Wedding Entertainment. Click Here
- &The very essence of romance is uncertainty." Oscar Wilde
- The perfect winter wedding: tips for making your winter wedding truly magicalClick Here
- Come to our Open Evening Weds 11th Dec. A perfect opportunity to look around our venue at your leisure.Click Here
- A #CivilPartnership is a truly unique way of celebrating your love and devotion to each other. Click Here
- "To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life."Elizabeth Gilbert
- Day 7: What special offer is behind today's window.....CONTACT US TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN RECEIVE IF YOU BOOK YOUR WEDDING TODAY! 01376 324555