Your exclusive-use wedding venue in Essex.
There is something truly unique about Fennes in Bocking, Essex. With 20 years' experience as a dedicated wedding venue, we have mastered the essence of what makes your perfect day!
Situated in 100 acres of tranquil Essex countryside, Fennes, our beautiful Georgian manor house, is your home for the day, with exclusive use for your wedding or event guaranteed.
The elegant adjoining silk-lined pavilions, with both chandeliers and state of the art starlight ceilings, are the perfect rooms for your wedding breakfast. Our chefs will create a menu tailored to your own specifications served to you and your guests either in the Pavilion, which can accommodate up to 150 wedding guests, or in the Banqueting Hall where we can comfortably seat up to 400 guests. Both these beautiful rooms are licensed for civil ceremonies.
Fennes is one of the only wedding venues in Essex that provide complete exclusivity.
We are just a short distance from the A120, M11, A12 in Bocking in Essex and just 15 miles from Stansted Airport with direct rail links to and from London, making it one of the most accessible wedding venues in Essex.
Why not join us for a corporate occasion? Not only are we one of the county’s finest wedding venues; we offer venues for corporate events, too. Whatever the occasion, you can be sure that we can provide you with an incredible setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this spectacular wedding and event venue in Essex, contact us on 01376 324555 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Day - Sunday 16th March 11.00am-3.00pm
Open Day - Sunday 16th March 11.00am-3.00pm
Please RSVP to attend
From the moment we booked the team had me organised with the planning, covering every aspect. The day ran so smoothly and we couldn't have wished for a better d...
Mrs Gemma Truscott - Married February 2014
Excellent, professional service received from start to finish. On the day i felt our Wedding Planner provided a seamless service, as did the other Fennes staff...
Noel Khine and Lisa Khine - Married February 2014
Our wedding day was excellent. We found all the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The food was superb. All our guests commented on what a lovely venue it w...
Andrew & Heidi Cook - Married January 2014
We had a fantastic day. A really lovely impressive venue. Our Wedding Manager was brilliant and a big thank you to them for everything they did to make the day ...
Ian & Stephanie Boatman - Married December 2013
I would like to take this chance to thank you all again for making our day so special. Our Weddings and Events manager was amazing and it was a pleasure working...
Mr and Mrs Self - Married December 2013
- "It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you." Roald Dahl
- How many #WeddingDresses did you try on before you found the one?
- "Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. " Elinor Glyn
- 5 #unique #wedding ideas that break with tradition, from the first look to the receptionClick Here
- Looking for the perfect venue to host your school prom? Then look no further than Fennes! Click Here
- "Love, noun. A temporary insanity curable by marriage." Ambrose Bierce
- What part of planning your wedding have you found most difficult?
- "I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary." Margaret Atwood
- 7 amazing off-the-beaten-track #honeymoon #destinationsClick Here
- #Stunning wedding film trailer RT @whitedressfilm: Stephanie + Raymond || The Fennes, Essex: Click Here via @YouTube
- Lauren and Oliver's wedding story 19th October.Photography by: @ThomasDayPhotoClick Here Click Here
- &An idyllic setting for the perfect #AsianWedding venue& Click Here
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." Maya Angelou
- We would love to know, where in the world are you going for your honeymoon?
- "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved loved for ourselves or rather loved in spite of ourselves" Victor Hugo
- QUIZ: What's your perfect #honeymoon destination?Click Here
- Looking for a #weddingvenue, where the venue is exclusively yours for the whole day. It's your day don't share it. Click Here