Current Job Vacancies;
Fennes is one of the county’s most prestigious exclusive use wedding venues, hosting in excess of 200 weddings a year in its superb Georgian Manor House set in acres of beautiful Essex countryside
We are pleased to be looking for an exceptionally enthusiastic and positive applicant to interview for the above position within a very busy and successful business. You will be joining a positive team dedicated to building on the group’s traditions and also to delivering its ambition to give the very best levels of service to our wedding parties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maximising wedding bookings and levels of revenue, to meet pre set targets, including bookings of corporate and non-wedding functions.
- Dealing with enquiries in all formats – telephone, email etc, ensuring prompt response and appropriate follow up procedures are strictly adhered to such as sending and chasing brochure requests.
- Follow up on enquiries and visits promptly, allow us to maintain a good conversion rate and level of bookings.
- Responsible for ensuring venue is set up and ready prior to showrounds, alerting relevant departments of any issues by recording them on the relevant log for action.
- Showing potential clients around the venue and following up on these visits to ensure we maintain our conversion rates
- Dealing with administration following booking, taking initial deposits, sending and chasing booking forms and Terms and Conditions, and finally sending out the wedding pack.
- Working with the Senior Sales Executive to schedule, run and attend the regular Open Evenings and weekend Open Days.
- Responsible for relevant social media posts for the venue, keeping them relevant and current.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department regarding production of any marketing literature and promotion required to maximise awareness of venue.
- Attending regular sales meetings with the teams from other venues.
- Maintaining VMS and CMS database system, maintaining optimum efficiency and accuracy.
- Have previous sales experience
- Be driven
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Be computer literate, numerate, organised and methodical
- Be very well presented, polite and friendly with excellent communication skills.
- You will have a flexible and adaptable attitude and be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative.
Being able to work weekends and evenings is an essential part of this role, as well as having your own transport.
Hours: 44 hours per week from Monday to Friday including one late evening a week/or a half day at the weekend, according to the rota.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive Salary with Bonus
Applications close by 28th May 2021
Below is the list of current vacancies at Fennes: